Monday, December 5, 2016

The Final Countdown!

ITS THE LAST DAY OF SHOWS. 

It's gone so quick, I can't believe it... maybe the number of blogs doesn't help because I should  have done about 11 but.. quality not quantity right? 

We've got two shows before we pack everything up and fly to Dubai for one night. AND THEN WE FLY HOME TOMORROW! 

I've not had my Laptop for about 2 weeks now so just have random notes in my phone of things that have happened and I'm trying to make sense of them but I'll see what I can do. 

Anyway.. the theatre we have been in for the past 2 days has a thrust stage. We have been used to performing in a proscenium theatre; where the audience is just in front.  We hadn't spoke about adjusting the show for the stage but I just knew to open up so I wasn't facing away from the audience the whole show. I could notice a couple of others doing the same but I'm not sure if others had thought about it. 

As it was the last show it was nice to see everyone pull together after wards and help pack up everything and get everything wrapped and plane ready! 


.. TIME FOR DUBAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment