Saturday, October 22, 2016

How Its Made

I find it quite hard to get back to the apartments and write about what's happened during the day as so much  happens in one show I end up missing out details. I also find it useful to write as things are happening because if something really excited is happening or something really funny then you write with those emotions therefore your blog is different... As I don't have wifi at all during the day I write up all my notes on my phone and then I have another read through when I get home to make sure it makes sense then I send it to myself on Facebook and upload it onto my blog page using my laptop. 

1 comment:

  1. Briliant - see if you can visit Ann's blog - it sounds like you two could chat about your experiences - she has also put up her short intro video.

    ReplyDelete